Thank you for your purchase!
We want you to be confident in the quality and durability of your Parkit360 Trailer Dolly.
2 YEAR PARTS & REPAIR WARRANTY
Your Parkit360 Trailer Dolly is covered for 2 years from the initial date of purchase and is subject to the Exclusions and Limitations listed below. If your Trailer Dolly fails to perform or a defect is found during this period, contact us with the original sales receipt number and full details of the fault encountered and we will provide technical assistance to see if the issue can be resolved remotely.
If the issue appears to be caused by defective parts, we will provide free replacement parts, excluding shipping costs. This repair will be covered for 3 months, starting 7 days from the date of shipment. This Repair Warranty will expire either at the end of the 3 month period or at the expiration of the original 2 -Year Warranty, whichever is later.
If the 2 Year Warranty has expired or if you are not the original owner of the unit, you will have to pay the cost of parts and shipping for replacement parts. This part will be covered by warranty for 3 months, starting 7 days from the date of shipment, in case of manufacturing defects. This does not cover issues due to shipping damages, improper use or installation.
Contact our Sales & Service Team for more information.
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
If a material defect is found or if the Parkit360 has failed to perform to your expectations, customers in the Mainland US and Canada can return their Dolly within 30 days of the date of sale. A flat shipping return cost will be deducted from your refund, plus restocking fee:
Scout: $100 Return Shipping Fee + $100 Restocking Fee
Force: $250 Return Shipping Fee + $100 Restocking Fee
Transformer: $500 Return Shipping Fee + $200 Restocking Fee
- Parkit360 is given prompt written or verbal notice of that defect;
- the returned Goods are in undamaged condition and accompanied by all original packaging and accessories; and
- the original sales receipt is presented.
Force Return Instructions
Pack the Dolly and U1 Battery Kit back into the box that it came in. (If you purchased a Battery Box, please keep it. This accessory does not need to be returned.)
Call us at 1-888-926-5517 to let us know when your package is ready. Please provide us with your Sales Receipt or Online Order number.
Our staff will provide you with an RMA# that must be written on the box prior to sending. We will email you a Return Shipping Label that must be affixed to the box prior to Drop Off at your nearest FedEx Depot. (If you are unable to drop off the Unit, Pick-Up can be arranged.)
- Receive your refund minus the shipping and restocking fee once the Dolly arrives at our warehouse.
Contact our Sales & Service Representative or see our Return Policy for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free at 1-888-926-5517
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
The 2 Year Warranty and 30 Day Return Policy do not cover:
- Normal wear and tear of the Parkit360 from use
- Shipping costs for returns / repairs
- Customer neglect and improper use or storage of the Parkit360 unit
- Exceeding the unit’s load capacity / not using the dolly for its intended purpose
- Any returns / repairs requested after the 2 Year Warranty expires
- Unit’s that have been modified, or if the serial number has been altered, defaced, or removed
- Second-hand owners (not the original buyer)
- Pre-owned demo dollies (not purchased from Parkit360)
1 Year Interstate® Battery Warranty
Our 12V U1 Batteries are covered separately by an Interstate® 1 Year Warranty, starting from your date of purchase.
Find a Service Location near you: interstatebatteries.com/location-finder